DETAILS OF CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
- The main focus of a night auditor is the guest ledger, which is the collection of accounts for all currently registered guests of the lodging establishment. The night auditor ensures the accuracy of information on the guest ledger, makes sure all guests have checked out at the appropriate time and gathers all paperwork necessary to successfully complete the audit. Hotels often have computerized management systems to aid the auditor in accounting for guests and transactions.
- Night auditors also have to work the front desk of the lodging establishment. Essential front desk functions include check-in, check-out, making reservations, handling guest complaints and room assignment. Night auditors remain available at the front desk to respond to overnight emergencies. They may also work with staff security personnel to keep watch over the property.
- Preparation of reports daily, weekly and monthly which include but are not limited to sales analysis, food and beverages cost reports, monthly management accounts.
- Manage Daily cash flow monitoring and management which includes the management of payables.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations review and authorize.
- Implement financial controls in the businesses which prevent misuse and misappropriation of funds or assets and inefficient cost control.
- Manage and coordinate internal and external audits.
- Maintains files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, etc.
- Review the postings, payments, revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis.
- Ensure correct taxation are applied on all billing software like Property Management systems (PMS), Point of Sale (POS) and SPA software's.
- Ensure that all statutory details (PAN, TAX NO, Company Registration no. Etc.) are displayed on the guest invoices and bills.
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
- Managing and training the Front Office staff.
- Ensuring the front desk provides a professional and friendly service for guests.
- Dealing with guests.
- Arranging staff scheduling.
- Maintain a clean and neat front desk area.
- He must be a self-starter, alert, energetic, responsible and flexible.
- Responsible for smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for Guest Internet, Property Management Systems - PMS, Point of Sale - POS, IPTV, Telephony systems and other software vendors.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, Servers, Workstations.
- Prepare Policy & Procedures for the IT Department and for the user department.
- Managing Disaster Recovery Process and ensuring regular daily backup is taken.
- Keep updated with latest hotel technology and security risks on a regular basis.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
PROJECT MANAGER (Tripura)
- Project managers hold and control the master plan for the hotel design and construction or renovation. Through a single project or in multiple installments, a project manager engages in the hotel from the preliminary blueprints to the final finished project. Project managers orchestrate a strategic and tactical strategy to complete the job in a cost effective and timely plan.
- A top executive construction position, a hotel industry project manager controls the entire hotel construction or renovation from the blueprints to the completed building. A project manager ideally has some experience in the hospitality industry but must be a managerial expert with the skills to communicate effectively with contractors, laborers, hotel owners and so on. An expert project manager ensures quality and responsible construction through the length of the project.
- Project managers are responsible for controlling project supplies, reviewing construction work, and developing budgets and proposals for the hotel plan. Managers also perform frequent and comprehensive reviews of the construction's progress to check up on communication, cost-control and work force skill. Managers make executive decisions about what to include or rethink in the construction plan.
- Project manager controls the entire hotel construction or renovation from the blueprints to the completed building. A project manager ideally has some experience in the hospitality industry but must be a managerial expert with the skills to communicate effectively with contractors, laborers, hotel owners and so on. An expert project manager ensures quality and responsible construction through the length of the project.
- Recording of food and beverage costs.
- Adhering to all cost control procedures.
- Updating costing.
- F&B revenue and cost audits.
- Reviews purchasing procedures for all F&B items.
- Ensures compliance with documentation/authorization processes.
- Processes Food & Liquor accruals.
- Monitor inventories of Food & Beverage to increase inventory turnover.
- Participates in month end reporting procedures in relation to F&B stock.
- Responsible for the properties overall accounting and financial management requirements.
- Responsible to represent the finance department during daily morning HOD meetings.
- Responsible for the local tax authority compliance of the hotel.
- Able to assists proactively with cost control requirements.
- Able to assist with revenue enhancement possibilities.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Oversees internal, external and regulatory audit processes.
- Conduct regular weekly finance department meetings.
- He or She primarily supervises the reservation functions for the hotel ensuring all reservations are processed in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner. Manages and coordinates activities of reservation team members providing reservations and customer services skills.
- Achieving customer satisfaction and room revenue goals while taking guests through the booking process. Assist the reservation manager or front office manager with budgeting, forecasting, and hiring, retaining and developing reservations and customer service employees.
- End to end recruitment and arrange induction programme.
- Compiling payroll / Absence data.
- Assist and resolve hotel staff and management queries.
- Updating salary and benefits information.
- Maintaining personal files of the employees.
- To know and follow the Health & Safety at Work Act and comply with the hotel’s Health & Safety policy.
- Support Kitchen in the daily operation and work.
- Work according to the menu specifications by the Head Chef.
- Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel.
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate Superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control.
- Assist Food & Beverage Servers in all aspects of the dining experience.
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way.
- Ensure the proper set up of all side stations in the outlet.
- Have knowledge of beverage lists and promotions.
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards.
- Ensure cleaning schedule is adhered to and to the required standard.
- Make sure all areas of the bars and restaurants are clean, including side boards.
- Perform Other duties as assigned.